Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gaining Momentum


Know No Boundaries is gaining momentum in that I am searching for a recipient for me to help break through their boundary. I think as a first "live" attempt at taking my ministry to the world, I am going to try to find a person who has a physical boundary in that they cannot achieve or do something due to a lack of a wheelchair, prosthesis or some other physical device. Maybe they cannot afford it or they do not feel that it will help.

Through much prayer & contemplation, I devided that I am going to work through our local Catholic Charities to find that recipient. I may even try to align Know No Boundaries with Catholic Charities due to the similar nature of the missions of both organizations & the God centered love for those in need.

No comments:

Badwater 267 VR

Know No Boundaries will be running Badwater 267 VR during the month of January. BADWATER: It’s a frame of mind, a global family of horizon-c...