Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's A New Year (Started Off in Africa)

Well, I will have to admit that I have not been the best at regular blog posts in the past but I hope 2011 will change this. New Years always means resolutions, right? I do not mean those that you set & have no intention of doing (like joining a gym - just kidding).
2011 will be a year of phenomenal growth & change for Know No Boundaries as we are looking to add to our Board of Directors & to lay out specific fundraising goals & events to do this year. Unfortunately we may have a bit of a late start as I was called out to Gabon (West Africa) for (4) weeks to "babysit" a few key customers while the regular guys is on vacation.
It can be a beautiful country with loads of beach so hopefully I can get in a it of running while I am here. Sogara Beach is one of those beauties here in Port Gentil.
Since I do not have a car, I may not get a chance to run along the beach. Most likely it will be through town (stay tuned for some pictures).

Know No Boundaries will be starting the event year off by running the Post Oak Challenge the end of February. It is a 50K trail run on Saturday & a marathon on Sunday.

Stay tuned & God Bless you.

No comments:

Badwater 267 VR

Know No Boundaries will be running Badwater 267 VR during the month of January. BADWATER: It’s a frame of mind, a global family of horizon-c...